An G and Morris ME, Enzyme- and Transporter-Based Drug-Drug Interactions- Progress and Future Challenge, book edited by Pang KS, Rodrigues AD and Peter RM. Springer 2010, pp.555-584.
1. Bae S, D’Cunha R, and An G. Exploring the Synergy of TKIs Combination Therapy – A Pilot Study of Transporter-mediated Interaction between Dasatinib and Other TKIs in Vitro. ICRU, Iowa City, Nov 18, 2015
2. Awasthi R, An G, Donovan M, and Ponto L. An Effect-Compartment Modeling Approach to Relate the Plasma Concentrations of Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and Active Metabolite to the Observed Psychoactive Effects. AAPS, Orlando, Oct 25-29, 2015
3. Fleisher B, Uum J, Shao J, and An G. Grapefruit Juice Ingredients Interact with Dasatinib through Inhibition of Breast Cancer Resistance Protein (BCRP): A New Type of Beverage-Drug Interaction. ASCPT, 2015
4. Uum J, Fleisher B, Shao J, and An G. Orange Juice and Apple Juice Ingredients Inhibit Dasatinib Efflux via P-Glycoprotein and Breast Cancer Resistance Protein: A New Type of Beverage-Drug Interaction. ASCPT, 2015
5. Bei D and An G. Quantification of 5,7-Dimethoxyflavone in Mouse Plasma using Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) and its Application to a Pharmacokinetic Study. AAPS, 2014
6. Alsultan A, Derby R, An G, and Peloquin C. Bayesian Estimation of Levofloxacin Pharmacokinetics in Patients with Tuberculosis. ICAAC, 2014.
7. Tsiklauri L.K., An G, Tsagareishvili G.V., Alaniya M, Kemertelidze E, Morris M.E. Investigation of Functional Role of Membrane Transporters in Oral Bioavailability of Robinin. III International Scientifi c and Practical Conference “Topical issues in medicine”, West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University. Aktobe, Kazakhstan, April 17-18, 2014
8. Gottipati G, Lin C, Venitz J, Lesko L, and An G. Model-based Meta-analysis (MBMA) of Adverse Events (AE) and Dropouts (DO) for Drugs Evaluated for the Treatment of Fibromyalgia pain (FMP), ASCPT, Atlanta, Mar 18-21, 2014.
9. Gottipati G, Trame, MN, Lin C, Venitz J, Lesko L, and An G. Model-based Meta-analysis (MBMA) of Efficacy at End-of-Trial and Efficacy-Time Course for Drugs Evaluated for the Treatment of Fibromyalgia pain (FMP). ASCPT, Atlanta, Mar 18-21, 2014. [Gottipati received Presidential Trainee Award for this poster].
10. Deng J, Lesko L, and An G. A Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Model of Gefitinib Disposition: from Rat to Man. ASCPT, Atlanta, Mar 18-21, 2014.
11. Deng J, Lesko L, and An G. Prediction of Gefitinib Human Pharmacokinetics From Animal Data - Comparative Assessment of Different Allometric Scaling Approaches. ASCPT, Atlanta, Mar 18-21, 2014.
12. Shao J*, Deng J*, Bei D, and An G. Nilotinib is a dual P-gp and BCRP inhibitor and inhibits P-gp-mediated dasatinib efflux and BCRP-mediated gefitinib efflux. (*contributed equally) UF Health Cancer Center Research Poster Day. Gainesville, Mar 11, 2014
13. Shao J, Deng J, Bei D, and An G. Exploring the Synergy of TKIs Combination Therapy – A Pilot Study of P-gp-mediated Interaction between Dasatinib and Imatinib in LLC PK1 Cells. UF COP Research Showcase. Gainesville, Feb 20, 2014.
14. Cope J, Antigua A, Bushwitz J, An G, Patel A, and Zumberg M. Fondaparinux Use in Severe Renal Impairment and Renal Failure Requiring Renal Replacement Therapy. Society of Critical Care Medicine Annual Congress. San Francisco, January 9-13, 2014.
15. Deng J, Lesko L, and An G. A Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Model of Gefitinib Disposition: from Rat to Man. Graduate Research Day, Gainesville, Oct 31st, 2013.
16. Deng J, Jiang XL, Schmidt S, Lesko L, and An G. Physiologically-Based Pharmacokinetic Model for the CYP3A-mediated Inhibition of Midazolam Inhibition by Itraconazole. 9th Retrometabolism Based Drug Design and Targeting Conference, Orlando, May 12-15, 2013.
17. An G*, Wang X*, and Morris ME. Dietary Flavonoid Fisetin is a Substrate and Inhibitor of Human Organic Anion Transporter 1 (OAT1). (* contributed equally) AAPS, Chicago, Oct 14-18, 2012.
18. An G, Liu W, Awni W, and Dutta S. Model-Based Meta-Analyses of Efficacy and Safety of COX-2 Inhibitors in Patients with Osteoarthritis Pain. AAPS, Chicago, Oct 14-18, 2012.
19. Liu W, An G, Dutta S, Nothaft W, Duan R, Jain R, Awni W. ABT-652 Phase 2b Dose Selection Based on Exposure-Response Analyses of Efficacy, Safety (Heart Rate, Adverse Effects) and Dropout from Proof of Concept Study in Subjects with Osteoarthritic Pain. Abbott Day of Science and Technology, Chicago, Nov 14-15, 2011.
20. An G and Morris ME. A physiologically based pharmacokinetic model of mitoxantrone in mice: a mechanism-based model incorporating DNA and protein binding. ACoP, San Diego, April 3-6, 2011
21. An G and Morris ME. The bioflavonoid kaempferol is an Abcg2 substrate and inhibits Abcg2-mediated quercetin efflux. AAPS, New Orleans, Nov 14-18, 2010
22. An G and Morris ME. The sulfated conjugate of biochanin A is a substrate of breast cancer resistant protein (ABCG2). AAPS, New Orleans, Nov 14-18, 2010
23. An G and Morris ME. A PBPK model of mitoxantrone in mice: a mechanism-based model incorporating macromolecule binding. Pharmacology Day, University at Buffalo, July 27, 2010
24. An G and Morris ME. Determination of mitoxantrone in mouse plasma and tissues by an improved HPLC method and its application in a pharmacokinetic study. AAPS, Los Angeles, Nov 7-11, 2009
25. An G and Morris ME. Transport and efflux of quercetin and biochanin A in MDCK cell monolayers- role of efflux transporters. AAPS, Los Angeles, Nov 7-11, 2009
26. Liu JH, An G and Morris ME. The effect of flavonoids on transport of mitoxantrone in ABCG2 transfected MDCK cells. Sigma Xi, University at Buffalo, April, 2009
27. An G and Morris ME. Inhibition of the BCRP-mediated transport of mitoxantrone by the flavonoids Biochanin A and Kaempferide. AAPS, Atlanta, Nov7-11, 2008.
28. An G and Morris ME. Effect of multiple flavonoid combinations on Breast Cancer Resistance Protein (ABCG2) mediated transport. AAPS, Atlanta, Nov 7-11, 2008